CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
There was an error in this gadget

I DON'T KNOW

"Assalamualaikum..i should not sent this to u.. i just can't forget u. i try to accept u as my friend but i can't. i'm sory coz block u at fb. unfriend ur sis. i just can't stop thinking about u. i wish i never know u if i know it will going to be like this. i know i such a fool. i wish u will be happy. i no longer can stalker u at twitter n fb..for ur blog i already forget ur url. i wish i can erase all my memories. i hate myself."

he sent me this message..at 18:57:08, 17-March-2012..and I don't know what should I reply to him..I felt so guilty with all of this..he tried to forget everything bout me..but i knew he can't..is there any other way for me to make all the things right again?  is there any chance for me to change for what had happened? can anybody please tell me? please....=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...